Kelly Spa Divas
Email me at Kelly@kellyspadivas.com
TIPS FOR SUCCESS TO FOLLOW:
1. Be the #1 person in your team! Be #1 in sales, #1 in bookings, #1 in recruiting!!!
2. Be consistent.
3. Come from a FULL PRACTICE MENTALITY.
4. Join a networking group.
5. Niche your practice.
6. Master the "money conversation"
7. Figure out the hours you want to work.
8. FOCUS: a strong focus now creates a different future later.
9. Make a list of centers of influence.
10. Create strategic alliances and surround yourself only with positive people. Remove negativity and nay-sayers from your world.
11. Set up your office for eficiency.
12. Make a DREAM BOARD and believe in yourself, write down why you are really good at this.
13. Strenghten your strengths by delegating.
14. Set up scripts that work and memorize them.
15. Get on boards and be involved in your community. Get visible.
16. Create a signature talk that you are known for.
17. Create an idea book so you can focus on 2 or 3 things max.
18. Celebrate your WINS - don't take them for granted.
19. Work with groups for more income in less time.
20. Be a bridger - bridge people together.
21. Do 5 lunches, breakfasts, coffees per week to spread the word.
22. Have all the necessary business equipment.
23. Launch a party for your business.
24. Set up 3 short term goals per month.
25. Figure out what image you must have to make your target audience want to work with you.
26. Estimate with clients how long they would need to work with you.
27. FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.
28. Check local newspapers for groups that meet on a regular basis or for expos etc in your area.
29. Create a vision for your business that really pulls you forward.
30. Increase your confidence in networking by doing it more often;.
31. Define what is holding you back from going forward and act on it.
32. Schedule important marketing tasks in your day planner.
33. Write conversationally.
34. Deal with procrastination NOW NOT LATER! :)
(*some of these ideas are from www.ClientAttraction.com)
Platinum Senior National Executive Director
National Executive Director
Senior Executive Director
Kelly Ann Worthington
OUR WORTHINGTON FAMILY & UPLINE OF DIRECTORS:
Welcome to our website! This site has been created for ALL BeautiControl consultants to use. It doesn't matter if you are on my team or not. Feel free to take advantage of all this site has to offer you! I always say, when you are new, don't try to re-create the wheel. Just use what we have and run with it! Goodluck with everything! The sky is the limit!!!